Safety-Tread® channel is a one-piece plank grating manufactured by a cold forming process in the shape of a channel. The web of the channel is the walking surface which is covered with small perforated dimples.
Features & Benefits (Load & Deflection Table) (Slip Resistant Values)
- Perforated dimples provide superior slip resistance in all directions. Quantity of dimples under foot provides exceptional adhesive friction.
- One-piece metal construction.
- Lightweight design provides high strength to weight ratio.
- Long effective life span requiring little maintenance.
- Can be easily formed in standard channel or custom shapes.
- Simple and economical installation as planks are self-framing.
- Adaptable to cost effective custom fabrication.
- Low projections and closed area provide an acceptable walking surface for industrial as well as institutional applications (i.e., women in heels can walk comfortably and safely).
- Available in four dimpled patterns (see opposite page for specifications).